You came to me in that hour of
need
When I was so lost, so
lonely
You came to me took my breath
away
Showed me the right way, the way
to lead
You filled my heart with
love
Showed me the light
above
Now all I want is to be with
you
You are my one true
love
Taught me to never
judge
Now all I want is to be with
you
[Chorus]
Allahuma Salli ‘ala Sayideena
Mustafa
‘Alaa Habeebika Nabieeka
Mustafa
Allahuma Salli ‘ala Sayideena
Mustafa
‘Alaa Habeebika Nabieeka
Mustafa
‘Alaa Habeebika Nabieeka
Mustafa
Dikau hadir kala ku sedih
sendirian dan hilang
Dikau hadir kala aku mendambakan
petunjuk jalan
For you I’d
sacrifice
For you I’d
give my life
Anything, just to be with
you
I feel so lost at
times
By all the hurt and
lies
Now all I want Is to be with
you
[Ulang chorus
2x]Showed me right from
wrong
Taught me to be
strong
Need you more than
ever
Ya Rasul
ALLAH
Telah kau
datang
Teranglah
alam
Daku perlukan
mu
Ya
Rasulullah
You filled my heart with
love
Showed me the light
above
Now all I want is to be with
you
You are my one true
love
Taught me to never
judge
Now all I want is to be with
you
No comments:
Post a Comment